- Download the latest release of XSDForm from http://ilerian.com/download-xsdform
- Extract the archive file.
- Upload the extracted directory to root directory of your web pages. The web root directory is the directory path of your index page. Now XSDForm files exist under http://your_domain.com/XSDForm
Login to your ilerian account and download your license file.
- Rename your license file to "license.lic".
- Upload your license file into http://your_domain.com/XSDForm/admin directory.
- Make license.lic file readable by the web server (i.e. chmod 644 license.lic)
Make tpl and tmp directories writable by the web server.
On Linux/Unix OS:
On file explorer, open the properties dialog for the tmp, tpl and admin/uploads directories and give all permissions for everybody.
With FTP Client:
On FileZilla, select which folder you will be give 777 permission, then right click set permission 777 and select check box, then ok.
More information on file permissions: http://wiki.lunarpages.com/Chmod_-_Changing_File_and_Folder_Permissions
- Recommended for your security: Protect admin directory with password. Click here for an article for doing this on apache web server: Click here for a tutorial for doing this with plesk.
- The file on /XSDForm/admin/xsdformconfiguration.xml and /XSDForm/style.css should be writable by the web server.
- Now you can add and configure your forms on http://your_domain.com/XSDForm/admin/index.php