17 August 2015
XSD Conversion tool added to admin area for helping to fix anonymous types.
ioncube check added admin area for detecting lack of ioncube encoder
XSD error notifications added for helping the error cause
10 November 2014
- Style change for header conflict
- Indentation level increased
- Restriction warnings removed
- utf8 is forced for non compliant XSD.
- Bug fixed: When an XML file with old XSD grammar opened with a new XSD grammer, It was not displaying new elements.
- Bug fix: attribute use (optional/required) was wrong
Confirm editing file on xsd parse error an admin area. Alerts removed, notifications added.
- Edit file for ../style.css fixed
- Path that is relative to install path can be used on admin are
22 October 2013
- Built-in demo forms added
- Class specific Next Header Row added.
30 August 2013
- minOccurs and maxOccurs support added for complex types
- Complex type elements are initialled added with number of minOccurs on the form
- CSS for opened and closed complex element header is added
- Annotation is now displays description for input.Complex type annotation is displayed just under the element header.
- Displaying the optional/required info on element title feature is added
- Invalid collapse behaviour fixed.
- Displaying boolean type is fixed
5 Jan 2013
- Enumeration restriction support added. Enumerations are displayed with combobox input for selection.
- Small bug fixes
17 May 2012
- Notice messages are fixed.
12 December 2011
- Form initialization with XML data feature is added.
12 November 2011
- Initial release