Download the Latest version plugin file from Ilerian web site download page.
There is one installation file for both trial and full usage.
- Open Confluence Admin > Plugins > Install tab and click Upload Plugin.
- Choose installation file on your local computer and press Upload button.
Get License File
Trial license: Register and login to your user account on Ilerian web site. Open Get Trial License > Attachit. This creates a trial license and sends to your account e-mail.
Perpetual license: Purchasing the plugin associates the license with your account. If there is no Ilerian account with the email addres that you used for purchase, new acccount is created and password is emailed to the email address.
- Confluence Admin > Plugins > Manage Existing tab > Ilerian Attachit and click Configure.
- Get the server ID.
- Login to your Ilerian account and open My Licenses
- Click "Specify Server ID".
- Enter your server ID and press "Submit" button.
- On My Licenses page, click on license and download your perpetual license file.
Install License File
- Open Confluence Admin > Plugins > Manage Existing tab > Ilerian Attachit and click Configure.
- Choose your license file from your local computer and press Install License button.